January 28, 2008

my Secret Recipe

hey peeps, i not talking bout cakes,heheh, BTW i's talking bout my secret recipe in my friendship. Here sum of people tat i missed so much and love to hang out with.

Nor Ajleaa = Im knowing her quite long time since my Uni years which on Alpha year till now. I damn missed her so much. Anything tat i have personal problem, i will go to her. She is the best listener tat i hav.

Nor Syaziana = nie adik beradik ziana zain, heheh lawak je la. When think bout ana, aku lebey bercerita ttg masa depan, i means future plan, sbb ye bile sembang ngan die, aku ngan dia menjadi lebey kuat berangan.Kitaorg selalu berangan ttg planning Master study kat obersea, yg-tak-tau-bila. Berangan ttg bende yg tak tau menjadi kenyataan ke tak.Sumenye akan berangan, so when we chatting, kteorg akan jadi "jening" chicks. Ahazk

Wan Noorsuzuraini = She very sensitive person, juju plz admit it ..hehehe,Bytheway die nie ialah source aku sume hot hot gosip, itupun kalo die di"hapdet". Pepe gosip dan khabar angin die akan tau dlu, so aku akan tau dr die.But these day die lag skit, kekadang aku plak hapdet die.

Dino - Mino = The cool couple tat i met, bilala dieorg nk kawen, coz aku tak sabar nak tgk dino-mino junior, and i pretty sure tat dino-mino junior will continue their "habit". They are nice person to me, and always giv me smile when i faced problem, and i love them so much! and i really do respect them as bro-sis.

iqbal (atong) - I do really missing u so much! where are u now? lama aku tak contact ko.
How,where, u been recently, goin to Japan oled? ohh..There are lots of things wanna share wif u. I miss you!

Zach -retro , shah-cantek , fezal-glam - I missed u too.Lame tak gosip gosip ngumpat ngumpat hehehe

Aine Salwati - I do missed u too, but lost contact oled. Did u have anything to say? means, if im doin wrong or any tat hurt u ?




No comments: